If you are a frequent traveler, you may qualify for a second passport
valid for three years. We can get your second U.S. passport efficiently
and quickly. If you feel that you need your new second passport tomorrow
here for special instructions now.
If you have any questions please call us.
out State Department renewal application form DS-82.
Complete this form online and then print,
sign and date two copies of the form. Click
here for the DS-82 and follow all directions provided.
Send the SIGNED DS-82 applications to Passport & Visa Exchange together with the following:
- The old passport marked DO NOT CANCEL on the front. It will be
returned to you.
- 2 professionally-taken recent passport photos - do not use kiosk
or your own photos;
- A check made out to the
US Department of State for $170.
- One authorization form (click
- Copy of the front and back of a current state photo ID (i.e. your
- One copy of our Traveler Information and Payment Form (click to download).
- One copy of your ticket or itinerary showing travel
date and your name and demonstrating why you are pressed for time.
- A letter regarding your request for a second passport addressed to
the Passport Office explaining why a second passport is needed. It should
include dates of travel, the specific countries you plan to visit and any
information in support of your need for a second passport. You may download
and use this form letter for this purpose.
- Passport & Visa Exchange Special Discounted Fee
(Visa/Mastercard, money order/cashiers check/business check)
(our fee is in addition to any required State Department fees)
$125.00 -- 5 business days or longer
$199.00 -- 3 to 5 business days
$299.00 -- 1 to 2 business days - note:
you must click here
for special instructions
Resubmit Fee -- $40.00
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing
fee will be charged.
- Ship this envelope immediately to:
Passport and Visa Exchange
12271 Gazebo Court
Woodbridge, Va. 22192
Thanks for letting us provide you with the safe, secure and convenient service
you demand and deserve.
© 2017 Passport & Visa Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
Passport & Visa Exchange is not responsible for non-performance of third parties.
If, for any reason, the Passport Office suspends your passport, a reprocessing fee will be charged.
In certain instances we may request payment by certified funds.
Cancelled jobs will incur a $50 service fee + require a return shipping